M.A., Marriage and Family Therapy,
J.D., UCLA School of Law
San Diego EFT
5665 Oberlin Drive, Suite 201
San Diego, CA 92121
Link to Map
Psychotherapy combined with the energy healing technique, EFT, is holistic healing that really works. Emotional Freedom Therapy is better than Hypnosis, Cognitive Behavioral Therapy and EMDR (for trauma and PTSD treatment). With EFT (Emotional Freedom Technique), you can have Emotional Freedom – it works to free you from:
• Anxiety / Stress / Feeling Overwhelmed
• Emotional Abuse
• Phobias - fear of flying, speaking, driving, etc.
• Low Self-Esteem
• Trauma / Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
• Addiction /Alcohol Problems
• Anger (better than traditional Anger management techniques)
• Guilt, Shame, Embarrassment, Self-Consciousness
• Physical problems caused by emotional factors, e.g., often such things as stomach problems, headaches, back pain, etc.)
• Among other things…
As a trained and experienced psychotherapist, I can see from experience that holistic healing works best for psychotherapy – that is, using talk therapy plus the mind-body connection (through EFT) is by far the fastest and least painful way to get over distressing or negative memories / thoughts / feelings. I have created a therapy style that blends energy healing for the body and traditional talk therapy for the mind. It works. My clients “get over” their issues quickly and move on with more confidence and more joy.
Emotional Freedom Therapy involves the Emotional Freedom Technique, i.e., a process of tapping on certain acupuncture points on the body, which relaxes the mind and body even while you are focused on an emotional issue. It makes it much easier to deal with the emotional problems. EFT was developed by Gary Craig who perfected the EFT tapping process and made it easy to use.
EFT creates emotional health because once the EFT tapping process is complete on an issue, that issue will no longer bother you. You will be free of the negative emotional charge, yet able to remember the event easily. Once cleared of the negative emotional charge, you will feel in control again. You may find that your perspective has shifted and that you see the event/person/memory differently, more clearly. If that event has been damaging your self-esteem, without even realizing it, your self-esteem will heal itself as the negative memory/event/person fails to cause you pain anymore. Through this process, chronic depression can lift, chronic anxiety can be eased and low self-esteem can become high self-esteem.
For more information about EFT, see the links to the left of this page.
ADVANTAGES OF EFT:
• Rapid relief from distressing emotions: anger, guilt, frustration, sadness, etc.
• No pills or chemicals or related side effects
• No needles
• You can test it for yourself without negative consequences
• It is easy to learn
• It only takes minutes to use
• It does not matter how long you have had the distressing emotion
• It does not matter how intense the distressing emotion is
• The relief lasts long term